Better Chance

5 letters
you told me last night
now that couldn't have been true
the blanket remains warm from the heat
it's so ridiculous that it tasted like chained glucose 
it's like animal
north and south
mountain high that it bestowed to the grand soil
the air is still - this is no condensation
cold as the dawn of secrecy appeared
unrevealing the frozen sweat of the unexpected
thee too brilliant
can I take it in?
you know you got better chances than this
no Duo can hum in one melody in my music
it's the ABC of life, written in foolish textbooks
thee shall follow or lost in the transition
ooo oo oo oo
all that I never want came proposing with a ring
wear a different glases - it looked so promising
stuck in a headlock
I started to believe it when you stopped hiding
but I'll eye thee like machines do

: due to the enjoyment I felt when thee . . ....

Post a Comment