Hesitation

Don't you realise
the fate is against us at this stage ??
somehow that 3 words are still there
the semantics are unspoken
unable to crawl out from the very deep of the heart
the sensation-
do you feel the spark?
I know I'm losing something here
if i let you go baby,it's the biggest mistake
from the beginning the chemistry was there
you don't have to try
the comfort,warmth and those little silly awkward moments
leave me longing for more..
do you know?
I can't help but to think about you
and to compare him and you
you score big- you won so many time!
he can't beat you from so many angle
you are one good man
I'm egoistic to admit
I hate myself for not giving me more time to think this throughly
now that I'm with him
I'm unable to turn back time
it's fixed
why do I regret this so much?
Why do I feel such pain?
Why do I MISS YOU SO BADLY?!
it's empty inside when you are missing from some chapters of my life
baby, why you are so late?
why do I realise this when it is too late?!
you are my best friend
it is crazy that I finally able to let this out
i think i have it for you..
but it's too late
too late
I can't hurt him
and I will not allow myself to hurt you again
if there's fate
God-willings..

Post a Comment